Sunday 26 January 2014

Shouldn't Gnash My Teeth!

The hand of time beats
    like the rhythm of my heart
The silence within thunders
    from the hollow of my being
Slowly, my mind walks back
   across the bridge, into yesterday
But the sun today is so bright
   I shouldn't gnash my teeth

This is the sound of a forlorn dream
This is the death of a sweet stream
You walked yonder the horizon
Into the string arms of love
Into the whirlwind of blessed passion
   the heart of heaven
You are happy now, you are, I know
And i should not shed a tear

The hands of my heart, always will set you free
In the beats of my heart, always your smile will resound
The deep sweetness of our love, always will churn in my soul
And like the tides of sea leaves coral shells at the shore
So do our gone days leaves sugar memories in my mind
And I shouldn't gnash my teeth
No
I shouldn't she a tear.

No comments:

Post a Comment